Expo Hotel Valencia is located in Valencia capital, in a district called Nuevo Centro, a very busy shopping area in Valencia Expo Hotel Valencia, just a few minutes from the Turia River, is surrounded by parks and green areas where you can take a stroll or ride a bicycle.
Tourist sites near the city centre of Valencia
Valencia Historic Centre
- Market Place: The Main Fish Market and Central Market
- Cathedral of Valencia
- Serranos Gate (Puerta de Serranos)
- San Juan del Hospital Church
- San Pio V Fine Arts Museum V
- The City of Art and Science (La Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias)
- Botanical Gardens
- Nature Park (Bioparc)
- Valencia beaches
Connections from expo hotel Valencia
Valencia capital has 5 metro lines and an extensive bus network. We describe the various options for travelling around Valencia on public transport from the Expo Hotel Valencia
- Metro: Line 1 (Stop: Turia)
- Bus: (Nuevo Centro bus stop) L2, L-22, L-60, L-61, among others
- Train stations: Valencia Joaquín Sorolla and Valencia Nord
- Tourist bus (the bus stop is just a few metres from the hotel)
Distances from expo hotel Valencia (centre)
- City of Arts and Science (Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias): 15 mins. by car.
- Train station Valencia Nord: 5 mins by car.
- Valencia Airport: 15 mins by car/ Metro (line 3 and 5)/ Bus.
- Congress Palace (Palacio de Congresos): 5 mins by car
- Valencia Historic Centre: 5 mins by public transport.
- Mestalla Football Stadium (Estadio Mestalla): 15 mins by metro. (a total of 5 stops).
- Recinto Ferial, Trade Fair: by metro 10 mins..
- Bioparc-zoo 20 mins on foot..
- Botanical Gardens 5 mins on foot.