TOURIST BUS IN VALENCIA
The Valencia Tourist Bus is the quickest way to see all the city’s monuments. With audio tourist guides in 8 languages, you can visit the city in comfort with 3 different routes.
Here is all the information about the Valencia Tourist Bus:
Valencia Bus Turístic routes
All three routes start and end in Plaza de la Reina and take you around the old city centre, by the banks of the river Turia and to the City of Art and Science.
- Route A: Historic Valencia
- Route B: Seafaring Valencia
- Albufera Bus Turístic*
* The ticket for the Albufera Bus Turistic has to be purchased separately, and is only valid for this route. It includes a 30-minute boat trip to La Albufera.
Valencia Bus Turístic prices and tickets
Valencia Bus Turistic
- 24-hour ticket: 17 Euros, 48-hour ticket: 19 Euros.
- 24-hour ticket children aged 7 to 16: 10 Euros, 48-hour ticket children aged 7 to 16: 11 Euros
- 24-hour ticket family of 5 (F-5) (2 adults + 3 children): 48 Euros, 48-hour ticket family of 5 (F-5) (2 adults + 3 children): 60 Euros.
Albufera Bus Turistic
This ticket includes a 30-minute boat trip through La Albufera.
- Adult ticket (including boat trip through La Albufera): 16 Euros.
- Children aged 7 to 16 (including boat trip through La Albufera): 11 Euros.
- Children aged 7 to 11: 10 Euros.
You can buy tickets at the Expo Hotel Valencia reception desk, at tourist offices or on the bus itself.
Podrás adquirir el billete en la recepción del Expo Hotel Valencia