How to get to the Expo Hotel Valencia
Our privileged location places you just a few minutes from the centre of the old town and in one of the city's busiest and most popular shopping centres. The Turia underground station and the public bus services right in front of the hotel give you fast, direct access to the main points of tourist interest. Just beside the hotel you can also enjoy the beautiful parks and green spaces of the Turia riverbank, the largest natural garden in Spain, where you get away from it all by taking a walk or cycling. Furthermore, if you are on a business trip, you'll only be 5 minutes away from the Trade Fair Centre and the Conference Hall.
How to get there
Expo Hotel Valencia
Avda. Pio XII, 4 - 46009 Valencia
How to get there by public transport
In front of the hotel you'll find the Turia underground station which gives you good public transport connections with the city centre, airport, conference hall and the main road network.
If you're coming by car from the airport:
- Go southeast towards the Ctra. del Aeropuerto for 57 metres.
- At the junction, keep to the right, continue towards the Ctra del Aeropuerto and join it.
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto the Ctra. del Aeropuerto/V-11 spur road. Stay on the Ctra. del Aeropuerto/V-11 for 1.1 Km. Join the E-901/A-3 by the spur road in the direction of Valencia for 4.4 Km.
- Follow Avinguda del Cid towards the city centre, continue along Calle San José de Calasanz.
- When you reach the Plaza de España, turn left onto the Gran Via Ramón y Cajal for 0.3 Km, then continue along the Gran Vía Fernando el Católico for 1.1 Km.
- When you pass the Ademúz bridge you'll find Expo Hotel Valencia on the right.
Route by private car
Enter the coordinates of the Expo Hotel Valencia into your GPS:
Valencia public transport
The "Turia" underground station is right in front of the Expo Hotel Valencia building, and gives you easy access to the most interesting tourist points and the Valencia Centro area.
If you prefer to go by bus, right in front of the hotel you'll find the bus stops for the following lines L-2 (La Malvarosa-Campanar), L-22 (Passeig Maritim - Campanar), L-60 (Av. Baro de Carcer - Torrefiel), L-61 ( Hospital Vilanova - Plaza de L'Ajuntament), amongst others
Distances from the hotel
- "Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias" (City of Arts and Sciences): 15 min by car.
- Valencia Nord railway station: 5 min by car.
- Valencia Airport : 15 min by car.
- Conference Hall: 5 min by car.
- Historical centre of Valencia: 5 min by public transport.
- Mestalla Stadium: 15 min by metro (5 stops in total).
Hotel near the centre
The historical centre of Valencia is easily reached from the hotel by public transport, by underground or by bus, in about 5 minutes
Hotel near the Túria River and parks
Our hotel in the centre of Valencia is located near the banks of the Túria River, a spacious green area, and a number of parks, such as the Botanical Gardens. The Túria riverside is a perfect place for relaxation, a nice walk or for practising sport after a day of tourism or business.
Hotel near the Valencia Hospitals
The Expo Hotel Valencia is also near to the hospitals in Valencia, for example, the Hospital Universitario La Fe, the Instituto Valenciano de Oncología or the Hospital 9 de Octubre.